This our opening blog posting-and in it we hope to introduce ourselves and what we hope to accomplish by posting to this blog. First off, allow us to introduce ourselves. We are:
- Dale Kramer-student at Grace University majoring in Communications and Biblical Studies.
- Thomas Bird-student at Grace University majoring in Criminal Justice and Biblical Studies.
Together, on this site, we call ourselves revolutionaries. Why? Well, the dictionary defines being revolutionary as wanting to bring about a major or fundamental change. We would like to write out our thoughts and the knowledge we have in hopes of bringing about change. Change in our culture (and not just world culture, but the Christian culture too), changing how everyone thinks about everyday hot button issues, and changing how people currently view the Scriptures. We are not going to attack a certain group of people-in other words singling people out. We are not better than anyone else. Only by bringing everything into the light of the Gospel of Christ can we find out what God expects of us. Everything we write here on this site will be in the scope of three questions that can be found in the Westminster Shorter Catechism. These three questions and answers are:
- What is the chief end of man? Man’s chief end is to glorify God, and to enjoy him forever
- What rule has God given to direct us how we may glorify and enjoy him? The Word of God, which is contained in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, is the only rule to direct us how we may glorify and enjoy him.
- What do the Scriptures principally teach? The Scriptures principally teach, what man is to believe concerning God, and what duty God requires of man.
To be clear, we are not some religious zealots! We are simply doing what Gospel and the Scriptures call us out to do, which is the same thing Jesus did-to revolutionize how we think and our culture!